LSIS is committed to providing a quality service and achieving the highest standards of conduct.
The following procedure sets out how LSIS will respond to customer complaints.
Making a complaint is as straightforward as possible
- We treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for a response
- We treat any complaint seriously whether it is made in person, by telephone, by letter, or by email
- We deal with any complaint promptly, politely and, where appropriate, informally (for example, by telephone)
- We respond in the most appropriate way — for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, or information on any action taken
- We learn from complaints and are committed to using them to improve our service.
How do you make a complaint?
You can make a complaint in writing, by email, by telephone or in person (by appointment please). If you are writing or emailing your complaint, please provide your contact details and your preferred means of us responding to you.
If you know the LSIS Directorate or team which is relevant to your complaint, or the name or title of an appropriate member of staff, please make your complaint direct to them (referring to this complaints procedure would be helpful).
The address for correspondence is:
Learning and Skills Improvement Service
Manor House Drive
By telephone: 024 7662 7953
Last updated: 12 March 2013