Event booking terms and conditions
To browse and book on to events available from LSIS, please use the LSIS events booking system
If you think you may need to cancel your enrolment on an event, please contact LSIS immediately.
All cancellations or requests must be made in writing either by post, fax, email or via the online contact us form. Cancellations by telephone will not be accepted.
LSIS reserves the right to make discretionary decisions on all cancellation requests.
Depending on when you contact us to cancel your enrolment, we will apply the following conditions:
- If you contact us one month or more prior to the start date we will make a full refund (including credit to the LSIS Account).
- If your cancellation is received 0-29 days before start date, we will not refund the enrolment costs.
- We will not give refunds for non attendance at events where we have not been informed in writing.
- No refund will be given in the event of failure to complete a residential programme.
- If you cannot attend then a replacement attendee may be nominated. Please contact us to let us know if you wish to transfer your enrolment to another attendee.
- Where a programme is not completed in full (and more than 29 days notice is given), a reduced charge may be negotiated with the programme director. Please contact us to discuss this.
Events cancelled by LSIS
If LSIS has to cancel an event, the full price of the event will be refunded or your LSIS Account credited.
Last updated: 24 January 2013