LSIS is the sector-led improvement body dedicated to the development of the FE and skills sector.
- Switchboard phone number: 024 7662 7953
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: please use the Coventry office postal address below
- Contact us online
Coventry office location
Our office is located in the centre of Coventry.
Manor House Drive
Phone number: 024 7662 7953
How to get to Friars House, Manor House Drive, Coventry CV1 2TE
Travelling by train and on foot from Coventry Station
- Exit Coventry train station through the main doors and, on the road approaching the station, take the pedestrian pathway on the left;
- after approximately 150 metres, turn left around the building and go over the pedestrian crossing ahead;
- through the gardened area and take the right-hand fork to second underpass;
- turn right through the underpass and follow the pathway to the left;
- Friars House is immediately on your left (the 10 storey building with tinted blue glazing).
The main entrance is managed by security staff; please advise building reception you are visiting LSIS and then please check-in with LSIS reception on the fourth floor.
Travelling by road
Coventry is centrally located in the West Midlands and has good motorway connections with the M1, M40, M6, M5, M69, M45/A45 and A46. If you are driving to LSIS's Coventry office, please use the following directions:
- Follow signs for city centre and access the ring road.
- If you are travelling westbound (clockwise) on the ring road, leave at Junction 5 and take the fourth exit, signed 'City centre'.
- If you are travelling eastbound (anti-clockwise) on the ring road, leave at Junction 5 and take the first exit, signed 'City centre'.
- The nearest public car parks are the long-stay multi-storey in New Union Street (P5), the long-stay ground level at Manor House (P6) and the short-stay ground level at Manor House (P6) (please visit the Coventry City Council website for more details).
- Once parked, head towards Coventry train station; Friars House is the 10 storey blue glazed building on the inside of the ring road (if you need further assistance, please phone 024 7662 7900).
Please note, except one blue badge space, which must be prebooked, there is no parking at Friars House. City centre car parks are busy, so allow for waiting/queuing time.
Last updated: 11 February 2013